Thursday, May 22, 2008

Article Marketing - High Quality Lead Generation

Article marketing is my favorite form of lead generation, and I imagine it will stay that way for some time to come. The biggest thing with article marketing, and one of the reasons I think the market is so wide open, is that article marketing doesnt produce massive numbers of leads and thats what so many people are looking for.

We get bombarded with ads for leads for cheap, or leads 1000 at a time but we should all know by now that they are very poor quality leads. But with article marketing, the leads are a much higher quality lead. They are, in my testing, as much as 10 times more responsive than search engine generated leads and that is huge.

People have been trying for years to outsmart the search engines and they really dont need to they just need to write articles.

Anyhow, that is the way I feel about it.

So why are article marketing leads so productive? I think that one of the reasons is that article marketing prescreens the leads before they get to you the person reading the article has the option of just clicking out, you dont get charged for the click, like with ppc.

I think also that there is a psychological impact of reading your article, then reading your squeeze page by the time they get a few emails from you, they have really developed a bond with you and I think that that is real important.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home