Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Its Takes My Endless Nights To Achieve SEO Copywriter Title

Holding a title of SEO copywriter has often made me come across with people who are curious to know how my website gets ranked in Google & other search engines? Being in this profession for long and accepting challenges to explore the search engine process in detail, I often find it hard to describe such a vast procedure in brief. I believe in perfection and offering brief information that may not cover the substantial points on a topic is against my ethics. This may be one of the reasons that I never gave unsatisfactory answer despite being asked the same question multiple times.

However, this could not quench my thirst to offer accurate & influential information to those who are seeking it. Hence, I decided to write this article and provide detailed and valuable knowledge to those who aspire to make maximum out of their website. This article is a result of all my experience and expertise out into words. In my notion, this is a valuable scripture that would work as bible for those who want to promote their site without spending their hard earned money.

I am sure that certain things, considered important for promoting a website are known to most of you. These may include link building & website content. My expert advice for now is to focus on website content. I am not denying the fact that link building is important, but to achieve that, you may either opt for paid links or can go for link exchange program. However, being a professional, I never relied on these procedures and do not recommend the readers to follow them either. Purchasing link may make your wallet lighter by many dollars, and approaching for affiliate or link exchange program may harm you in future (but not always). The procedure may harm you when a site possessing your link and your site contain link of that site, get spammed or Panelized, you will get punished for the task youve accomplished. So, you have to be extra-vigilant.

The question that still remains unanswered for many who aspire to promote their website is how to achiever links? Well, I am not surprised here. You must have many times encountered with website such as wikipedia.com, howstuffworks.com etc. These sites may be well defined as digital encyclopedia offering tons of information on any topic under the sun.

Have you ever checked their link popularity? If not I would recommend you to check it once. What I want to elucidate here is that adding lot of content on your website, that would prove to be helpful for the visitors, try to educate visitor about your products/ services will certainly prove beneficial in the site promotion.

For instance, if you are selling security devices such as stun gun, nanny camera, hidden camera etc. Online, displaying products at a good resolution & listing features are not enough to promote your site. The key is to try it differently. You must have heard the famous phrase- winners dont do different things they do things differently. This is exactly what you have to take in to consideration.

The crux is to write informative articles related to your products. Read the examples given below on the topics you need to cover if writing for a website related to selling security products.
a) Home surveillance products- Why to choose them to protect the ones you love most.
b) Why home security has become so much important these days- can Nanny Cameras put you on ease?
c) Is your home really safe- A quick watch at spy cameras.

This was just an example. I would highly recommend my readers to focus on upgrading their website content on a regular basis and include as many articles possible. If you are successful in adding useful information on your site regularly, youve won the battle. Valuable information is very important to allure regular visitors to your website. People would visit your site to enlighten them with the knowledge you are spreading and chances are that many of these visitors would add your site in their favorite list. And hey! This is just the beginning of people starting to add your link to their site.

The result is, accumulation of valuable links, without losing your money. Sounds interesting, isnt it? Remember, the target will be achieved if the articles or site-content are clear, crispy & most importantly, informative. Indulge in article that would make a visitor glued to your site for long and make him curious to visit again & again. By now, you may be wondering about the strategies to adopt for writing an article that fits well into your website & make sense for the reader to read it!

How to write an article?

I have observed that most writers concentrate on penning down what they actually want to write in their articles. This may well satisfy the creativity and purpose of the writer, but this is not the most effective and recommended way to write an article.

The key to effective article writing is to concentrate on a topic that your targeted market is already interested in. a brief research will solve your query of the kind of article your targeted market is interested in. research is what I would recommend my readers to conduct prior to selecting a topic to write about. When conducting a research, you must try to visit forums that cover your targeted market. Observe to see what they are talking about & even looking for. The foolproof formula that works is to locate a problem and write an article that would fix it up easily, effectively and permanently (if possible!).

This kind of approach would manifest your devotion as a problem-fixer. It is simple! Help people resolve their problems and strengthen your credibility, resulting in profits that will soon follow.

How many times have you been lured to read the content of a site by the title of the article? I would say, most of the times for myself. Article title is equivalent to the attractive wrapper of a gift that lures a recipient to open it eventually. Cover the gift with a shabby-looking wrapper if you want to repel the recipient. Article Title

Choosing the title of your article will be one of the most prominent decisions that you will make, towards writing an article. This would also determine whether or not it would be read by your visitors.

The best thing to do is, to take your time and challenge your brain to produce a revolutionary title. My advice would be to choose a title for your article that is
Attention grabbing
Pleasant to read
Arouses curiosity and,
Offers an idea of what you want to say, in brief

Personally, when I choose a title for an article, I write down several, compare, scribble and eliminate some of them before I settle for one. My basic idea of choosing a title is to make it as accurate and exciting as possible. This doesnt come easily, as I spend some time to get the feel of word variations, & tweak the weak areas.

Once youve selected the perfect title for your article, its time to accomplish the main task; writing down the content.

Content:

I am quite surprised to find that most articles that visitors come across on websites today are nothing but sweetened versions of sales-pitch or material that is void of the required valuable information. Hence, readers are disappointed.

The basic Mantra is to understand, the reason a visitor would spend his valuable time & energy to read a 500-word article. The reason is the thirst for education. Enlighten your reader with knowledge and you will be amazed to achieve your targeted goal/goals!

A poorly written article would repel your reader. This may put adverse effect on your credibility & on any other article/articles that you plan to publish in future. Hence, write it the right way for the first time. Try to focus on optimal keyword phrase placement, while still engaging the target audience with clear, succinct copy. I would personally advocate my readers to conduct a research on keyword search popularity.

Dont ever settle for dry, corporate-sounding jargon that doesnt engage the reader & wont strengthen your relationship with them. Try to employ phrasing that speaks powerfully to your target audience.

As a professional, I target to achieve a fresh set of META tags & a search engine submission for each article I post. I also consider it necessary to see that every article is enriched with keyword & squeeze in a few extra keywords where appropriate. This boosts up my search engine ranking & generates some very targeted traffic.

Here, I would like to make you aware that there is a fine line between what search engines consider the natural occurrence of keyword stuffing. If your document is a good read that happens to be keyword rich, you stand a much better chance at having it appear on a search engine than if is an obvious attempt at search engine trickery.

I believe in posting my articles as stand alone web pages at my own site. This becomes easy for more webmasters easy access to my articles as well as attracting more traffic through the search engines.

Write structured content for your web content/article that tells the readers what they want to know. The effort must not be to overwhelm them with loads unnecessary information, but enriching your site with informative, compelling and accurate content to drive-in potential traffic to your site & converting visitors into clients.

Provide resource information to your reader and for this, you must attempt to offer URLs of various websites where the readers can have an easy access to rich information on the subject youve explained to them. It would be productive to offer good outgoing links from your website. This will result in improving the page rank of your website.

I am freelance writer, I have written on many fields that are under the sun. I have passion to play with words. Accuracy, clarity and impact are the hallmarks of my work.

I am not a Shakespeare, and dont have ability to convert imagination and thoughts into words, If I have to define myself in a few words, I would say I am a copywriter, I have good command over research, expertise to explore extensively and ability to prove that. I can write on any subject, from beauty to intellect, food to travel, paradise to Hades, flowers to nuclear bombs, rainbow to Tsunami, pen to sword, Britney sphere to Halen Keller, Tumors to Health and fitness, celibacy to Seduction. You can also find some of my articles at http://www.smanik.com and http://www.article-ghost-writer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home