Friday, May 23, 2008

Web Site Traffic Building How I Do It

Web site traffic building is one of the most important things you can do to your web site. You see, without traffic, your web site really is not effective someone has to get to your web site before you can make any money or educate someone whatever is the goal of your web site.

So how do I web site traffic build?

I use three techniques primarily.

1) Article marketing for search engine placements. I write articles and submit them to a list of about 100 article directories that generally have a high page rank. This allows my web pages to gain a high page rank, and therefore my pages come up high in natural search engine rankings. When this happens, I get web site traffic built for me, no additional trouble at all.

2) Article writing for direct traffic. Now with this technique, I write articles like this one and submit them to only one web site http://www.ezinearticles.com. The reason I only submit these articles here is that I get 10 times more traffic, at minimum, from this site than from any other web sites out there. So in the time it takes me to submit to 10 more article sites, I can easily write another article and I make more money that way.

3) My own list! I think that this is one area where people forget that they can get traffic their very own list. I regularly send people to my web pages. Imagine if you had a Adsense optimized blog set up and each of your list subscribers visited that page every day how much more money would you make online?

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 700 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home