Thursday, May 15, 2008

Article Marketing For Targeted Traffic Online

Article marketing has become one of my favorite forms of traffic generation, because of the targeted nature of the traffic it produces. You see, it is not extremely important to me to get tons of traffic, if that traffic is not targeted, and does not need what I have to offer.

When I first got started online, I used article marketing to generate search engine listing, and became very quickly number one for several different keywords.

The problem with those keywords, though, was that they were low volume keywords. My guess is that if they had been high volume keywords the strategy would be almost impossible. So the bottom line is, I wasnt getting traffic from those keywords. A little, but not enough to go full time online! And I needed a full time income online.

But the craziest thing happened I started testing groups of article directories, and finding that certain groups of directories pulled much higher responses like 100 times the response of other groups. So I continued breaking them down into smaller and smaller groups until I came up with like a big three and the results are phenomenal! I am getting as much response per article as I was submitting to 100 directories so I have been able to take that free time and put it to use writing more articles. I challenge you to do the same thing I think you will find that if you are only submitting to the big three that your article marketing efforts will be much increased! That is exactly what I do and I find that the targeted nature of the traffic makes it much more responsive.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 800 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home